I am a professional with extensive experience in digital marketing and web development. Possess a deep understanding of search engine optimization, social media marketing, analytics, and ad campaigns. Expert level developing websites with WordPress or markup languages.
Years of Relevant Experience
During the last thirteen years of my career, I have acquired knowledge of diverse business matters such as Digital Marketing, SEO, SEM, SMM, Google Analytics, Search Console, and more. I am familiar with a wide range of business management software such as CRM, Sales Force, and databases.
My excellent aptitude for creative problem-solving, combined with analytical thinking, and excellent data collection and analysis, give me an edge in this business. I have an entrepreneurial spirit, and outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
Digital Business Consultant
2019 – Present – Houston, TX
Web Designer and Developer
2009 – 2019 – Houston, TX
- Improved lead generation for clients by focusing on data analytics and creative executions to produce measurable results.
- Performed keyword research and recommended SEO strategies based on client needs.
- Monitored campaign results, and analyze key metrics to improve conversions.
- Implemented social media strategies to promote content using paid and non-paid advertising tactics.
- Meet with clients to perform an initial assessment of their current marketing efforts and discover channels used.
- Organed and executed assigned projects on behalf of clients according to client’s requirements.
- Helped clients to improve their marketing and support their business by providing guidance.
- Analyzed and interpret data to discover weaknesses and potential problems, and causes.
- Developed detailed advertising and marketing strategies to drive small and radical changes in clients’ online presence.
Front End Developer
2014 – 2019 Houston, TX
- Developed and supported corporate website as well as internal marketing sites, and corporate intranets.
- Successfully lead a team through an internet migration project from a static HTML platform to a .Net platform for SharePoint.
- Developed a new corporate marketing site within the first six months of tenure.
- Maintain internal corporate Intranet sites for key company departments.
- Create responsive templates to replace older websites and bring them up to date.
Web and Graphic Designer
2012 to 2014 Houston, TX
Cornerstone Home Lending, Inc. – Temp Contract
May 2014 – October 2014 – Houston, TX
- Designed and developed responsive websites utilizing HTML, CSS, JS, and JQuery for over 900+ Loan officers nationwide.
- Create HTML email templates for announcements and newsletters.
Academy Sports and Outdoors. – Corporate Marketing division.
July 2013 – April 2014 Katy, Texas.
- Worked on various brand development projects, sign creation, and magazine ads production.
- Designed promotional digital banners for major sporting brands such as Reebok, Nike, and more.
- Created covers and backgrounds for Academy sports and outdoor social media outlets.
Academy Sports and Outdoors. In-store Marketing Division.
Jan 2012 – Mar 2013 – Katy, Texas.
- Collaborated with Academy Sports and Outdoors team to produce the weekly creative digital content and print weekly newspaper.
- Coordinated with content production and department managers to launch an in-store signs catalog nationwide.
Chris Wylie Team – Better Home and Gardens
2011 to 2012－ Houston, TX
- Developed templates for e-newsletters, presentations, and reports.
- Edited graphics, videos, and marketing materials for the company’s YouTube channel, websites, and Social Media outlets.
- Created all communications collateral, including web pages, brochures, and fliers.
- Followed corporate brand guidelines to enable brand consistency across marketing programs.
- Assisted in developing and maintaining user-friendly websites.
- Prioritized graphic workload and effectively coordinated multiple projects.
- Developed, designed, and produced corporate newsletters and other promotional direct mail items as directed by the marketing manager
- Organization and time management
- Creative thinking and practically problem-solving
- Clear and empathetic communications
- Giving professional presentations
- WordPress Development
- Adobe Creative Suite
- SEO – Local & On-page SEO expertise
- Google Analytics & Search Console
- Social Media Marketing Strategies
Digital Marketing Recommendations
Lone Star Chevrolet
2007- 2008 – Houston, TX
- Expanded customer base by 75% and increased production through the successful implementation of internet campaigns.
- Developed daily and weekly sales strategies to consistently meet and exceed monthly quotas.
- Made over 25 weekly sales presentations to improve the closing ratio from 1.95% to 3.25% on overall sales
Honda Cars of Katy
2008 – 2009 Katy, TX
- Greet customers arriving at the dealership
- Consistently met or surpassed sales quotas selling between 15 to 20 units per month.
- Showcase vehicles and explain features and warranties to customers
- Guided customers through the buying process and financing options.
- Successfully negotiate car prices and trade-in values for customers’ vehicles
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Organization and time management
- Active listening & Persuasiveness
- Excellent Negotiation skills
Over 15 years of experience in the hospitality industry. During my career in the Hospitality industry, I strived to provide the highest customer service, and motivate and encourage the teams I managed while keeping revenue profits high and budgets on target.
Assistant Banquet Manager
2006 – 2007 – Houston, TX
- Coordinated and managed over 100 + staff for the 71,300 square feet of function space including 38 meeting rooms and an exhibit hall.
- Consulted with clients, and assessed requirements and needs for functions and events.
- Effectively assigned and delegated duties and responsibilities to personnel in order to achieve 100% satisfaction with the service provided.
- Communicated daily with the management team, arranged work schedules, set up rooms, and checked hotel requirements to ensure success at every event.
- Acted as a liaison between event organizers, stewarding manager, catering manager, and other service providers to meet client requirements and exceed expectations.
2003 – 2005 – Houston, TX
As a General manager, I managed a team of 5 assistant managers and 60+ Front of the house and back of the house employees.
Managed budget and conducting inventory.
Banquet Manager 2002 – 2003
Catering & Delivery Manager 2002
Server, Bar, Delivery Driver 2001 – 2002
Assistant General Manager
G.O. – Gentil Organisateur
Bartender Sonora Bay, Mexico 1998 – 1999
Assistant Restaurant Manager Ixtapa Zihuatanejo, Mexico 1997 – 1998
- Responsible for portrait and honoring the core values of Club Med Resorts; goodwill, freedom, responsibility, multiculturalism, and a pioneering spirit.
- Responsible to create a friendly atmosphere in the village by creating magic experiences and making Gentile Members’ dreams come true.
- Worked as part of an enthusiastic team whose goal is to make vacations unforgettable.
Pacific Princess – Overseas
Crown Princess – Overseas
- Provided service on deck, Lido Buffet, the hamburger bar, and the ice cream bar.
- Provided excellent fast food and drinks service to passengers in the assigned areas.
- Performed some administrative tasks, such as answering phones, taking reservations, and giving out basic information.
- Effectively handled and resolved customer complaints
- Manage front and back of the house restaurant operations
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
- Ability to produce annual revenues and expenses reports
- Policies and procedures and restaurant operations
More about me
- The Houston WordPress Meetup.
- Small Business Connection.
- Houston Photowalk Photography club.
Interests and more
- Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Drone Flying and Aerial Photography.
- Beginner Guitar Player since Jan ’19
- Conversational level Italian.